Thursday 15 September 2016

Best Way To Lose Body Fat



                      It was a sunny afternoon as I was sitting in my chair sipping a glass of lemon tea reading a newspaper, hoping I could stumble on ways to help my regimen of lose weight diets plan, and there it was, a small article in that news paper that caught my attention, it was titled “Lose Weight by Sleeping Well”, wouldn’t it caught your attention too? To further investigate about this I decided to talk with friends about what I found out.

One of my mates trusts "at whatever point he can rest no under 6 hours consistently,his mornings are wonderful, that he jumps at the chance to eat yet not all that much, and his body feels like restored and energetic", but in contrast to that he said, “that whenever he lacks sleep (3 to 4 hours of sleep at night) when he wakes up in the morning he feels tired and he has this immense craving for food that he would devour the food not knowing how much he has eaten”.


To justify his experience I did some research and found out that sleep really affects us in a way that if we want to retain our lose weight diets plan we need to have a good sleep every night, and furthermore Although regular exercise and a healthy diet are very important, there is a growing evidence that sleep is a powerful regulator of appetite, energy use, and weight control.
So to go through our good lose weight diets regimen, we need to do regular exercises, eat the right food and have a good night sleep to balance everything.


Actually I did tried this also for myself, just to prove to myself that what I am about to share with you is true.

One night I planned to sleep at 8pm, but to no avail I wasn’t able to carry it out due to the fact that I am a night owl and I often like to work at nights. That failed attempt lead me to conclude that what I found out was temporarily at 50% truth, because I slept that night around 2am and I woke up the next day around 6am, I felt as usual (terrible) I prepared myself for breakfast and I ate, and in that moment I realized the awareness that I was craving for more food, I was kindda tired and my body is compensating for more energy to satisfy the tired feeling that I had through increase consumption of food.


The next day I forced myself to do my original plan, to sleep early, I slept from 10pm and woke up 6am the next morning, and to my surprise, I feel good, I then prepared for breakfast, I eat good and I noticed that I did not have the same cravings for more food compared to the past mornings that I had.
Thus I concluded that enough sleep at night really helps us regulate our bodies especially if we want to uphold our regimen on lose weight diets.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Brief information about weight loss.Very true a combined professional, personal approach and comprehensive digital element is what today need in Health industry. FIT medical weight loss is the popular name in Ariona and New Mexico USA which provides complete solution for weight loss, reduce body fat and laser treatments as well.

    ReplyDelete